At Peak Network Group, a division of PeAk Communication Systems, Inc., we have the ability to give you choices on which to use for your local, long distance and data network services providers. We have been involved in the CenturyLink Partner program for over 20 years, utilizing products and services supplied by them, as well as the other RBOC’s across the nation. We are also an elite partner with Integra Telecom, as well as a sub-agent for Comcast Business. In October 2009, Peak Network Group announced their own product line, Peak Network Services, which offers a full range of voice and data services, which would include both hosted and on premise solutions for your business needs. With all these companies’ diverse products and concepts, we are able to provide you with local, long distance, and data network services that can meet your wants and needs, wherever you are located.
Peak Network Group will create choices for your company. We will offer the full range of voice and data hardware, local and long distance providers. Our range of services include…
- Data Services (VPN, MPLS, QMOE, ELA, Dedicated Internet Access, Integrated voice/data T-1’s, DS3’s, VOIP, Web-Hosting, Co-location)
- Voice Services (analog business lines, long distance services, PRI, DSS)
- (24 / 7) Customer Support
- Free audits of your bills and services from your local, long distance and data providers
- Consulting, Design/Engineering, Service and Implementation provided at NO CHARGE to our clients.
- Nationwide coverage
Some clients ask why they should use Peak Network Group as opposed to going to the providers directly. As your authorized agent, Peak Network Group may act as a single point of contact for your company. We specialize in creative combinations and innovative approaches of telecommunications vendors to accomplish our client’s needs and objectives.
Peak Network Group will create choices for your company.